Do you need to see a dentist?
Here are 15 signs you should come with us!
- Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold.
- Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss
- You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, dentures, etc.
- You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look
- You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth
- You are pregnant
- You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck
- You have difficulty chewing or swallowing
- You have a family history of gum disease or tooth decay
- You have a medical condition such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease,eating disorders, or are HIV positive
- Your mouth is often dry
- You smoke or use other tobacco products
- You are undergoing medical treatment such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement therapy
- Your jaw sometimes pops or is painful when opening and closing, chewing or when you first wake up; you have an uneven bite
- You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and it isn’t going away.
insurance WE accept:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Dental Network of America
Principal Financial Group
Call us and make an appointment today!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: 8 am to 5 pm
Tuesday: 8 am to 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am to 5 pm
Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
Friday with appointment only.
7913 Azalea Garden Rd.
Norfolk, Virginia 23518-3201.
Fax: (757) 587-1046
Azalea Family Dentistry a Division of Atlantic Dental Care, PLC